E & L Motorhomes Limited (“we” “us” “our”) and our Appointed Representatives are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are the data controller and will process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended or replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any national laws which relate to the processing of personal data (“data protection legislation”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Data and how we will treat it.
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website
- Existing & New / Potential Clients
- VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- when you complete the online contact form on our website (“Site”) providing us with your name, email address and contact number;
- whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- when you visit our website we will retain details such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access (see section 2.1.7 on Cookies below); and
- whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Site.
- We may also collect data in the following ways:
- We may collect information about your device, device’s operating system and browser type, statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Our Site uses some unobtrusive cookies to distinguish you from other users of our Site. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Site and also allows us to improve our Site.
We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to:
- provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- respond to an enquiry submitted via our online contact form;
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- improve our Site and services;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check before you submit your information to these websites.
- Existing & New / Potential Clients
We will collect details such as name, address, email address and contact numbers in order to provide information to existing & new / potential clients. We do not share your data with any third party.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with data protection legislation we are required to notify you of the legal basis upon which we process your personal data. We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- To respond to enquiries/bookings about our services
- To process bookings and invoice payments of our services
with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
We utilise Paypal to process any online payments for our services and we do not store your payment details.
- ACCESS TO, UPDATING, DELETING AND RESTRICTING USE OF YOUR DATA
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.
Data protection legislation gives you certain rights in relation to your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances and to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided.
You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- remove your personal data from our database entirely;
- send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity where you have supplied this to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract;
- restrict the use of your personal data; and
- provide you with access to information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you
Please send any requests relating to the above to us at email@example.com
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or how we use your personal data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org This is in addition to your right to contact the Information Commissioners Office if you are unsatisfied with our response to any issues you raise
Last updated May 2018.